[work in progress]
Recent publications. I'm doing computing so they tend to be conference proceedings.
Occasionally someone is really grateful to their computing people and puts them on a physics paper.
- LZ UK Data Centre (CHEP 2018)
- Solid Data Mover (CHEP 2018)
- Daniela Bauer, "Distributed Computing for Small Experiments", EPJ Web of Conferences 182, 02010 (2018) Link
- Bauer D, Fayer S, 2017, "GridPP DIRAC: Supporting non-LHC VOs on LHC centric resources", J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 898 052003, Link (CHEP2016)
- Bauer D and Fayer S, 2017 "Stealth Cloud: How not to waste CPU during grid to cloud transitions", J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 898 082001 Link (CHEP 2016)
- Bauer D, Colling D, Currie R, et al., 2015, "The GridPP DIRAC project - DIRAC for non-LHC communities", 21st International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP), IOP PUBLISHING LTD, ISSN:1742-6588, Link (CHEP 2015)
- Bauer D, Colling D, Currie R, et al., 2015, "The GridPP DIRAC project: Implementation of a multi-VO DIRAC service", 21st International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP), IOP PUBLISHING LTD, ISSN:1742-6588, Link (CHEP 2015)
Aad, G. et al. (ATLAS Collaboration, CMS Collaboration) "Combined Measurement of the Higgs Boson Mass in pp Collisions at √s=7 and 8 TeV with the ATLAS and CMS Experiments" Phys. Rev. Lett. 114, 191803 (2015), Link
- D.S. Akerib et al (LZ Collaboration), "Projected WIMP sensitivity of the LUX-ZEPLIN (LZ) dark matter experiment", Link
Some older publications I am rather proud of:
I joined the D0 experiment at FNAL as a PhD student in 1999 and left in 2008 to work on scientific computing.
Here is a link
to the official D0 publications webpage. Of these publications
listed below are those where I have been directly involved.
I am one of the main authors of "Measurement of inclusive differential cross
sections for Upsilon(1S) production in pbar p collisions at sqrt(s) = 1.96
TeV", Phys. Rev. Lett. 94, 232001 (2005).
Between 2004 to 2007 I reviewed the following analyses as a member of
the D0 Editorial Board for lifetime measurements with a J/psi in the final
Measurement of the B_s^0 Lifetime in the Exclusive Decay Channel B_s^0
-> J/psi phi, Phys. Rev. Lett. 94, 042001 (2005)
Measurement of the Lambda_b Lifetime in the Decay
Lambda_b -> J/psi Lambda with
the D0 Detector Phys. Rev. Lett. 94, 102001 (2005)
Measurement of the lifetime difference in the B_s system,
Phys. Rev. Lett. 95 , 171801 (2005)
Study of the Decay B_s -> Ds(*) Ds(*), PRL 99, 241801 (2007)
Measurement of the Lambda_b lifetime in the exclusive decay to J/psi Lambda, PRL 99, 142001 (2007)
During 2007-2008 I was a member of the D0 Editorial Board for Quarkonia and
b-production, reviewing the following analysis submitted for publication:
"Measurement of the polarization of the Upsilon(1S) and Upsilon(2S) states
in collisions at sqrt(s)=1.96 TeV", Phys. Rev. Lett. 101, 182004 (2008)
In my position as b-physics trigger representative I have directly contributed
"First Direct Limits on the B_s^0 Oscillation Frequency",
Phys. Rev. Lett. 97 , 021802 (2006), which was the most cited HEP publication in